Well, it's been a while since I've written on my blog. I keep up with other blogs but haven't touched mine in a while. So much has happened and I don't think I have enough room to write everything, but I'll do my best. We'll start at the beginning of the year. Winter of 2011 started of with my living in a new complex called Northgate with Emilee, Loni, Kaylissa, and Heather. We met lots of cool people and it was at the very beginning of the semester on the very first day of classes (well that night) that I met Tyson Erikson. After about 3 weeks of hanging out and getting to know each other we started dating. Now almost 4 months later I am taking him home to meet my family!! This is scary and exciting all at the same time. I've only ever brought one boyfriend home (since all the other guys I've dated have been here in Rexburg) and I'm a little nervous. I know that my family will love him just like I do, but ti's still hard when you think about bringing a boy home to meet my parents, and family, and friends. But I know that things will be all right. I love him and that's all that matters. Wow, I thought that it would be a long time before I found someone that I could say that to. I Love You...it's a good thing he's worth it.
It's hard to believe that true love exists. I mean I know that people say that all the time that it does but until it happens to you it just doesn't seem possible. I couldn't believe that I knew so early on in our relationship that I wanted to be with him forever. Because when you think about it that's a long time, like forever! But then again I always tell him he's stuck with me and we talk about marriage and family and future stuff. But I do really love him and can't imagine my life without him. So we'll see how this meeting the family thing goes next week. (fingers crossed!) hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment