There are so many things that have happened this year that there doesn't seem to be anymore room for things. Lets start at the beginning:
1. Tyson and I met at the beginning of school and started dating. (January)
2. I spent the weekend with the Erikson family during conference weekend and we said I love you. (April)
3. We flew home for my brother Chris' graduation, Tyson met the family, and we were engaged at the end of the month during Memorial Weekend. (May)
4. My family came to Idaho and we got married on the 19th in the Rexburg Temple and we went to Cancun, Mexico for our honeymoon. (August)
5. We flew to Oklahoma for a reception and my in-laws and sister-in-law came too. Tyson started his last semester of classes! (September)
6. We flew to Oklahoma again for a week stay for Thanksgiving. (November)
7. We went to Seattle, WA to attend a Seahawks NFL game, we toured the stadium and the Mariner's stadium, found an apartment to live in when we move in March. Tyson is finishing up his finals, I'm finishing my last week of work, we are packing up and moving into his grandparents house for a few months, and we are approaching Christmas. (December)
I can't believe what a year this has been. I'm an truly blessed to have had a great year, married my best friend, and I seriously have the best family. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and we'll see you when the new year
begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment